Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mei Teng's 18th Birthday Gathering

Finally there is something to blog about.Yeah,yesterday,the 11th of January 2009 is Mei Teng's 18th birthday.Haha my cute friend,she is all grown up now.We went to Kopitiam to celebrate with her.A few of us went.I won't tell who,I do not need to.The pictures will tell alright?Erm,personally i think it is much to celebrate some occasion or to make gatherings in places such as Kopitiam and other places that are not so,errr..wide?You see,when we got together yesterday in Kopitiam,we can chat better with one another.In wide areas such as Jusco,we can't make so much noice,others might not be fond of that.Whatever it is,i hope next time,we can go yum cha in Kopitiam or other places,because,I really enjoyed myself yesterday.Looking forward to more gatherings yah?Seriously,the mood to blog really is vanishing from time to time..Don't worry,it'll recover slowly from time to time.Here are the pictures.Thanks.Goodbye.

Mei Teng and I (Sweet Mei Teng ^^)


Cute Mei Teng and I ^^

Kai Yee and I


Potato and I ^^


Sweet Potato and I =)


Peik Mun and I


Pui Yee and I



PS//:There are also some X-Rated photos.You wanna see,you gotta ask for it personally okay?Chaoz.Oh,by the way,C-Major,you'll regret.Bye =)

No comments: