Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yet To Be Employed.

FINE.The ladies wanted an update,so here it is!!...Hmmm..Let me think..what should I write..Well..I already created my own bank account and my own KWSP account on the last Friday,the 2nd of January 2009.So,on the 4th of January 2009,I went out with Xin Wei and some other mates including Fishee,to Jusco,again..Before we gathered,I had breakfast with my mum and brother in Sushi King.So,I went to submit all the documents to the manager,and sigh,she said she will give me a call when the time is right.A call for interview.Great.Still not employed.Never mind.Waiting for their call now.So,after breakfast,Fishee came with her family but they went to watch Bedtime Stories.Great movie huh Fishee?Yea I liked it too..Then,Xin Wei came,and I walked around with her until the others arrived.Then..Tjun Hong,Xin Wei and I watched The Spirit.Shit,that movie sucks.It is so boring.Please,don't watch that.Sigh,sorry readers,if i do not blog for some time,it means that nothing interesting happened and therefore there is nothing worth to blog.I prefer blogging on interesting events.But,don't worry as I will update upon request alright?It is 1.30 am now,gotta go back to school soon to submit my bloody Additional Mathematics Folio.Take care,Goodbye.

No comments: