Wednesday, December 31, 2008

An Untitled Detour.

Sigh.To work,you need to have bank accounts and also KWSP,Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja.For that,I am uncertain how and when to submit all these bloody documents to the manager of Sushi King.So,yesterday,a mild gathering was held,in Jusco as usual,with the normal gatherers.I will elaborate on that later.So,I went to Sushi King and asked,when is the dead line for submitting these documents?The manager said,no dead line,just that those who are fast enough to submit the application form and the documents to me will be hired.Then i asked her,"You mean I am not an employee already now?"She said" No,not yet unless you submit those bloody documents in the speed of light".Fine.That was yesterday.So,today,31st of December 2008,I had to wake up early to go to the bank to open my own personal maybank account.So,I went.Upon reaching there,i asked the clerk there how to create my own bank account,she asked for my IC,and I gave,she checked and...She said I am underage,need to bring original birth certfiicates together with either one of my parents in order to open a bank account.She also gave me 3 forms,all three of them are so detailed and compact.I mean,there are so much to fill in that bloody meticulous form.What the hell?Does that goes the same as opening that what bloody KWSP?That means,I'm going to have to take a little bit of a detour before I get to work in that bloody Sushi King.Never mind,patience is a virtue according to C-Major,the most handsome guy alive on Earth for now.So,my point here is,I might not get the job.It is frustrating.It is okay.Being able to be patient somehow seemed to blend already in my life.I'll get over it.I'll update more about it after I submit those fucking documents and we will see what is next okay?Going for detours,lets hope that won't blend into this pitiful life of mine.

So,on the 30th of December 2008,we went out to Jusco,again.This time,how should i say?It is a rather melancholic gathering.However it is not that bad,just that,Yee Teng is not with us already,she went for her NS.I'm gonna miss her.I digress.Karh Heng did not join us as well,maybe it is because I did not tell him about it LOL.Never mind.So,C-Major blogged about it.Two movies in a row.Ip Man and Bedtime Stories.That is the third time i watch Ip Man,and I am still excited about it.Bedtime stories is so FUNNY.That guinea pig,Bugsy/Bugzoid,Bugstella,Bugshit or whatever names it has,really never failed to amuse me.Go catch that movie if you guys can yah?Oh,and there is something which I found annoying.
It was when the girls were leaving,they took a long time to,how should i say,to part ways with C-Hunkalicious.I'll exclude Yan Di,because she was with the guys when C-Major was with the girls.I mean come on,if you all really appreciate the friendship,you don't have to say goodbye solemnly.For me,his forever best friend,all I said is,i'll go to KL to find you for sure.You see,wait,no offence okay.If there really is a bond,and you said hope can see you again,it does not have to be C-Major comes down to see you,it can be you go up and see him.Get it?It is not like he is leaving the world.He is not dying.Please don't make it as if my friend is going to hell.No offence.NO OFFENCE.Understand this sentence,and don't go crying and blaming me after reading this,alright?I'm just saying,an everlasting friendship needs no depressing farewells.Exaggerating?Perhaps,perhaps not.Anyway,goodbye C-Major.When I'm free i'll go KL to visit you.Take care.I don't know what else to write.Hopefully i'll get the job.Okay,once again,no offence.Good luck,C-Major.Gracias.

Oh,one more thing,HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL READERS!Take care.It is 2.10Pm now,and the countdown starts soon.2009,here I come.Enjoy the countdown.We live for the nights we remember.Adios.

No comments: