Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Prom Night.

Before I begin,I'd like to wish all readers Merry Christmas!Okay.So,the prom.I wonder how should I begin.My date,Yan Di already blogged about it.So,all of you can check out her blog yah?I'll just elaborate briefly on this one as I don't really have the mood to blog already.Wonder why.Never mind.Okay,so..hmmm..Guess I'll start from the beginning..At first..Before the prom,I was very nervous.I did not manage to get myself a proper and formal attire.So,I was like,trying so many shirts and ties to see which suits me best..And then i noticed that time passed,and eventually i had to make a choice..And I did..What I wore will be shown below.So..I went to the church with butterflies in my stomach.Hmmm,when i arrived there,fortunately,my best mate,the emcee of the prom,Steven,was already there.I conversed with him for a moment and then i started to wonder where is Yan Di because i cannot see her anywhere.Then i saw Sara!!,Yan Di's friend,a friend of mine too i suppose.Then i asked her,where is Yan Di??She told me she is in the washroom..So I waited for a moment in front of the washroom...and then she came out!Wow,she,I meant Yan Di,wore an amazingly elegant black dress,she was very beautiful!Hmmm,Karh Heng might become a wolf when he saw her that time.Oops,sorry! =) I digress.Then we entered the ballroom and i got myself a seat while Yan Di had to do something.So,when i was sitting there alone,like Yan Di mentioned,a friend of mine,Chong Yi Liang,saw me and conversed with me.Never mind that.So,time flew,the amount of beautiful and handsome teenagers grew larger from time to time and eventually,the prom began.How it began,Yan Di already wrote about it in her blog.So,i'll pass for this.After the appetizers,or rather,the ice breakers,ok wait.Yan Di did not mention this i guess.Ice breakers are the New Friend Found Dance and also the Banana Dance,get it?Okay.So,after the ice breakers,we played games!Two games only,that are the Wrapping Present Game and the Food Game.Both games require respective partners.I mean,these games cannot be played solo,okay?Then,to cut it short,Sara shouted Yan Di's name for the first game,the Wrapping Present Game..and yeah!!She was selected to play the game!!Lucky Yan Di!!Oh no,wait.I was her partner,yeah and I went out together with her.Lucky me too.I digress.Fine then,the rules for this game is that,we need to wrap a present with a wrapping paper with the help of only a pair of scissors and a cellophane tape.And in the end,we need to tie the present with a ribbon.Oh,TO TIE A BOW WITH THE RIBBON.Hmmmm,should be easy to wrap a present with a bow as perfection is not needed in this case.Wait,there is one more rule.Both partners can only wrap the present with only one of their hands!!!And the other hand?The other hand needs to be held firmly with each other's available hand.Okay,cannot understand?Simple.My right hand is free,Yan Di's left hand is free,and I held Yan Di's right hand with my left hand throughout the game.Understand??The fastest is the winner.Whoa,I was like,traumatized.How do you wrap a present with a bow in the end with only one hand?Hah!Chemistry is needed here.So,to cut it short again,Yan Di and I were the second fastest!!During the game,the judges even took pictures of us wrapping the present together,and asked,"Wow,have you guys done this before?".Great chemistry between us no doubt about it.Oh,for your information,WE CHEATED during the game!!We used both of our unavailable hands to wrap the present!Hehe,naughty Yan Di and me.Ahh,the winner cheated as well according to Yan Di.Ignore this.I am going to summarize a little bit deeper now.So,after the Wrapping Present Game,is the FOOD GAME!Since the both of us played for the first game,we do not have to play for the second one.So,a pass again for this again.So,after the games,we went to serve our stomachs.Sorry my dear readers,there are actually a lot to tell about what I did during dinner time,but,i'll pass again for this.It is not significant.So,and finally,after dinner,is the free dance time!I'll elaborate my best for this.Free dance time is the time you dance with your date according to the background song.Sentimental song,sentimental dance.Rock,rock.Jazz,jazz.So,i think the first song was a bit sentimental.For your precious information,I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DANCE!Oh no,it is the time to dance and yet i do not know how to dance.Well,i guess everything has its first time.So,i danced my first dance with my first prom date,Yan Di with all my might!With a little bit of courage,I held her left hand with my right hand,placed my left hand on her waist,and we started to dance!Can you imagine?I think we were dancing the waltz.And you know what?It was pretty easy,and I think i did not bad for my first dance.Yan Di too said that I did not bad.Of course,for me,i believe,Yan Di did the best.Better than me.She even turned a round!Errr,it is hard to explain it here.Come and meet me,I will show you what I meant " She even turned a round! ".Yan Di,you were amazing that yesterday night!!But,of course,not only Yan Di and I were dancing that time.Countless couples were dancing too.And that built little space for my date and I to enjoy ourselves.Never mind.I'll cut it short again.After our sentimental dance,i do not remember what song was next.But i remember I did not really dance with Yan Di already after that.She was tired,so was I.Furthermore,it was like a human oven inside there.A mad heat.So,we just sat and watched the others dance.Hmmm,frankly,it was boring after that.Mostly all of those who went to the prom are unknown to me and Yan Di.So,we did not manage to blend well with them i guess.So,I'm really sorry Yan Di..If i know how to dance better,I might be able to steal the limelight together with you.I'm really sorry.I will learn how to dance.I promise.I think this is all that is worth to be written here in this blog.I shall end this post with my greatest gratitude for Lee Yan Di.So,once again,Yan Di,thank you for everything.I enjoyed myself,especially during the wrapping present game time and also when I danced with you.Thank you so much!This is definitely a night to remember.I will never regret not being able to bring the one I adored to this prom,as I was able to attent the prom with a good friend of mine,and that,is enough.Thank you once more.I'll stop now.Thank you for reading.Here are the pictures that were taken on the momentous night.Take care.Goodbye.

Steven and I


Hanson and I

Hanson,Steven and I
Adios,Matez.

No comments: