Friday, December 5, 2008

C-Major a.k.a Chan Leong Kit a.k.a Kevin Chan

It is 3 am now.I think i will blog about him.Yeah,him.Leong kit.I should blog bout him.I'm not gay.I'm just buying some time till i become a completer in a game i am playing.Nevermind.So,how shall i begin.Well..i knew him since year 1998.Since i was standard 1.Already 10 years yah?Okay,he is my first primary friend.I think we started to be friends when i was bitten by a mosquito and his mum gave me some sorta mosquito repellant?I'm not sure.Come on,10 years already and you expect vividity in this case?Nope.Then...we began to do what kids do back then.Running here and there,chasing each other and yeah whatever.Well,some of the memories of course are still vivid.One of them is that,I'm quite a pro in playing friendster back then.Oh,i mean in playing friendings.Hmmm,how should i say this.You see,i'm like his boss back then,he used to listen to me.What i want he will get it for me.Good dog.However,whenever rebellion occurs,i will shout to him, " I DON'T WANT FRIEND YOU JOR".Not once,but countless.In the end,we still end up as friends.There is more actually.I don't have to mention bout the past.Now...all of you readers can see that he had already overpowered me.Now he is a better guy than me.He is the most handsome.He is the best.All the girls like him.Yea,whatever,he is still a friend.Boon(???) or bane,i can't shout to him like how i did in the past.We have grown up.You see,life's like this.Nevermind.I digress.Leong Kit...a great friend?Maybe.A series of unfortunate events turned our friendship from sweet to sour.I will not elaborate.The close knows.Anyway..10 years,is not short.In these 10 years,a strong bond was formed between us.Even now at 3.20 am,he is still online,chatting with me.I'm incoherent.But,if there is someone who knows me best,no doubt he is the one.I chat with him bout my family problems.Yeah only him.Whatever,i guess second options does not exist,due to the bond.What else can i say??Hmmmm,things are turning out the other way round for us now.He is not as close to me already like how we were in the past.Why?Just now,i asked him to give me some suggestions of what to blog,and guess what he answered?He answered,'Your little brother'.I guess this is how the bond is prevented from collapsing without the help of chitin rings,by chatting in an orderly and disgraceful manner.I digress.We keep in touch,and therefore the friendship maintains.I guess,that is all that matters.Stories between me and him,are countless to be frank.But it is not important.We stay as friend then.We might not look close.But,i guess we are.What else can i say?In order not to be gay,I will just say thank you to C-major,for he was always there for me to discourage me or vice verca and also even for now.Whatever.Hope this friendship last forever.It is 3.30 am now.Not sleepy yet.Okay then,i shall let the curtain fall for now.Thank you.Oyasumi.

No comments: