Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Eve Prom Night.

Ahh,this should be a nice post.Anyone know what is a Prom Night??Well,it surely is uncertain that all of you who are reading this blog know what is it,as prom nights are not practiced here in this wonderful MALAYsia...Well,prom nights are some sort of party i guess or a gathering made by the school or whatever,etc church,schools,churches,schools and so on.However,there is something fun about prom nights,that is,each and every homo sapien who is attending the prom,need to have partners of different genders.Well,in the westernies,these partners get to dance with each other and do whatever they like in the prom.But,here,in our beloved MALAYsia,an eastern country..No.We cannot dance with each other.We can in the dark.Okay,never mind,the fact is that prom nights are parties partners of different genders go.Can you catch me??So,any of you already attended any proms?No??Well,i am about to.Normally,the hes will ask the shes to be their prom date.Owh,guess what?Life is ironic,and ironic tales exist almost each and every second in my life.Yeah,a she asked me to be her prom date.Okay,but first let me get this straight.She is not desperate.She could not find any other suitable guy to be her date,and i am quite a good friend to her,and by luck she asked me to go with her to the prom.So,why won't I grab this opportunity??I mean,come on,I get to attend a PROM NIGHT with a wonderful friend as well.Get outta here if u find me wrong.What i am trying to say is,please do not think that she is desperate to find a guy to be her prom date in the prom night.I will make sure she made the right decision for choosing me to be her partner that night.Besides that,the reason i write this post is not to make all of you think that i am mighty,trying to boast that i was asked to be a date partner.The truth is,i am trying to convey my feelings of gratitude,how lucky i am,that she chose me to be her partner.I certainly feel that this might be once in a life time opportunity,if and only if i stay in this terrific MALAYsia.So,to my prom partner on the 24th of December,if you come across and read this post,I,Justin Wong,thank you from the bottom of my heart.You will never regret for choosing me to be your prom partner.Believe me.Ok,checking out now.Shoulders are stiff,and legs are getting itchy,5 pm now.Going to TEK PO.Chao matez.

No comments: