Sunday, December 7, 2008

Untitled 8

Good morning.It is 9.50 am now.I slept for like only 6 hours,don't know why suddenly can wake up early today.Oh,she sms-ed me in the morning at 6.58am,she said she will ignore me if i keep apologizing.Okay.Sorry no more.Instead,thank you.Well...her sms always manage to cheer me up.So,here i am now.Awake and alive!Nevermind..Still heartbroken..I could have done better.It is okay.Hmmm,the time showing what time i blog out there is still cacat.Don't know why.I'm checking out now.It is 9.55am.Take care matez.

1 comment:

xinhui aka potato aka phoena said...

haha...justin wong!!
since when u like jpn???
haha....i think i knoe y..
cheer up my dear!!
actually is normal for a girl to react like tis..
u didnt make it as perfect as u can..
haih..u thought u went out with ur friends meh??
she is special to u and so she think of u..
so u got to have a plan because u all just starting...not very long already...
nevermind...at least she didnt say no to u..
hehe..cheer up la...
tomorrow is better!!!
fight for it dude!!
i support u!!ta da~