Sunday, December 7, 2008

N93

Hmmm..Any idea what is N93??Yea,that is the model of my new handphone.Nokia N93 to be specific.I will just go short for this post okay.Today,7th of December is my brother's birthday.So,my mum took him and I to Jusco for shopping..Then we went to Tesco.In Tesco,my my mum bought two new handphones.One is Nokia XXXX (I forgot the model already) , a very nice red colour music edition handphone,that is for my sister as her christmas present.Then,my mama bought N82 for the birthday boy.N85 cost like RM3000,while Nokia XXXX cost like RM800.THEN,since my brother bought a new handphone,he gave his old brand new old new N93 to me!Yeah,a very very unique handphone.When my brother bought this N93,it was about RM3000 ++,now it belongs to me.Switched from Sony Ericsson K320i to Nokia N93.Great.I have two handphones now.Might be buying a new Maxis number for %&^*#*%....Anyway,here is the picture of the N93.Just a small one.Check it out.Checked out.Sayonara.

Nice huh?Quite big tho.

No comments: