Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sushi King.

Greetings.Today is the day a few of my best matez left for NS.Good luck.So..Yesterday,I went out with my friend,Steven to watch a movie.Cape No.7,a Taiwanese+Japanese love movie.Only both of us watching,that is really gay.Before that,we went for our lunch in Sushi King.I tried to ask for an application form,i got it,filled it and gave to the manager.The manager is quite beautiful.After discussing with her,she gave me a letter,a letter allowing me to open a bank account.On the letter,it is written that i am a Sushi King employee.Yeah,means I am hired.That also bring the meaning that I will not be free already,sooner or later.Thats all I want to say..Don't know what to write already.Take care.I'm looking forward to tomorrow's gathering,a gathering to bid farewell to Mr.C-Gorgeous.Chao.

No comments: