Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Gathering 2

Fine.Since C-Major asked for it,i shall blog about it.So,before the 10 of us gathered in J.Jusco to celebrate Yan Di's 17th birthday,Boon Teong and I had a little plan in hand.Sigh this is gay but it is okay.We watched Twilight together before The Gathering.Twilight was at 3.10 pm.Leong Kit had to go to school to do something,so,due to the conveniency,he offered to fetch me to J.J together.Such a great friend.So,we reached J.J at around 2.55pm and met the ever-so-slim Boon Boon at Popular.The first thing he said to me was, " Am i slim am i slim?".Yes Boon,you are the slimmest.Congratulations.Then,we bought the tickets.Oh,C-major watched Twilight before us,so he had to walk alone at J.J to kill the time.The Gathering will be starting at 5pm.So,Boony and I went to watch Twilight.Gosh,an amazing movie.If only i could watch with her.Sigh.Never mind.So handsome,Rob Pattinson.Hmmm,Boon,an advice for you here.Please be quiet when watching movies in the cinema.He was like talking talking and talking with me inside the cinema,made me lose my concentration.Argh!Never mind.So,the movie ended at around 5.30.Then,we gathered partially..One bloody asshole came late.Anonymous for now.So,Leong Kit sms-ed me and called Boony and I to gather at McD first as the ladies were having their lunch(Got lunches or not??) there.Then..while waiting for the beauties to finish their lunches,we the gents walked aimlessly.In the end,we went to the arcade.Sigh,I could have won C-major in the race,but i was being complaisant,so be it then.He won in a milli-second.Whatever.Boon Teong got lost in the arcade.What a fool.Then,the bloody anonymous,that is Mr.Leong Karh Heng finally arrived,his attire are forever so amusing.So be it.Then,The Gathering was complete.Wow,Karh Heng was very well welcomed by all of us.Yan Di seemed to like that,*chuckles*.So,we went to watch Bolt,again,for me.Hmmm,honestly,frankly...i preferred the first time.I watched with her.I enjoyed myself for the second one as well,only that it made me reminisce.I could hear no laughter of hers,her sweet and beautiful laughters,but only the shit laughter Ken Soon and Karh Heng made that got into my ears.They suck..Childish little brats.Nevermind,i laughed louder than them,so it is okay.Sigh.Writing about this now is making me to miss her more.She just won't reply my messages.It is okay,i will wait.This will test my patience.So..I guess everyone enjoyed Bolt,but Boonio preferred Twilight.Perverted 36C.I loved both of them.Never mind.Then,after the movie,the real gathering began!!We went for dinner at Food Court.Oh before that,Boony,C-majory and I bought a Chocolate Banana Cake from Secret Recipe for the birthday girl.I chose that cake,hope you find it delicious Di dear.Then,we had dinner...After that,we chatted with one another,and that bloody asshole had to leave early,causing Yan Di to miss taking a picture with him.Shame on you Karh Heng.Then,we took pictures.You can find them in the previous post.After that..The Gathering came to an end.However,I still got to walk with the birthday girl with Yee Teng,Irene and also with Kar Yee.Hmmmm,i reminisced a lot when walking with them.They got high,said wanna pierce their ears,end up pierced nothing.And the shop that they went..was opposite SUSHI KING.Hmmm...Never mind.The path we both took together are still vivid here in my mind.It is okay.Finally,we went home,and this is the end.I enjoyed myself,with a little reminiscent.I'm glad i can flashback.At least,we went out together.I digress.So..i hope there will be another gathering some other time.Not mine,because mine is not important.I don't care either.Irene was cool to me that day.She was not feeling well.But i sms-ed with her that night,and everything turned out to be just fine.Get well ya Irene!So..I hope posts about her are the longest,so i do not intend to write anymore.This is as far as i go.Matez,move ahead.Goodbye now.

No comments: