Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Date.

Okay.So,you guys wanted me to blog about this.The date.Between who and who,you guys know it.Those who do not know do not have to know.Warning,the sentences in this post will be random,because i do not know where or how to begin.So,do not get confuse.Well,i will mention all the events that we both did today,the luckiest day of my sickening life,6th of December 2008.

So,i guess i will begin by telling what i did first when i arrived at J.Jusco.I started journey from home to JJ at around 10.30 am.Then my dad had to go to Old Town to do something,and then i reached JJ at around 11am.Then,i went to collect the tickets.I booked tickets for two,Bolt,the day before today and then I bought another tickets for two,Madagascar 2.Nevermind.Madagascar 2 was at 12.10pm,while Bolt was at 3.20pm.After the tickets were collected,there was around 40 minutes before Madagascar 2 begins.So,i sat on a bench,opposite to Kenny Rogers Roaster to wait for her.Hmmm...I dozed off for a second while waiting for her.Time flew,and when i see my watch,it is already 12.10 pm.So,i sms-ed her and asked her where is she,the movie is starting already.Actually,at that moment,i was afraid that she will not come.I sms-ed Leong Kit.I wrote,I don't think she is coming..I waited for an hour already...And then...she SMS-ED me.."Wah!I'm coming!".How glad i am to receive that message.I replied and called her not to rush.I also asked "Do you want any drinks or snacks?",she replied,a mineral water is enough.So,i bought a bottle of mineral water and then start praying that there will not be false hope.And guess what,she really came,at around 12.30 pm.She was late for the movie.I did not mind at all.Instead,I was exhilarated.Then,we went to watch Madagascar 2.OH,i don't know whether should i say this.But,during the movie,i was like,in the realm of fantasy.I kept smiling and laughing alone with myself.Because,i get to date her.She did not notice.She would not.Then,during the funny parts,i get to listen to her laughter.Believe me,those laughter made me feel good.They really did.I don't know why.Not exaggerating.Hmmm...Madagascar 2..quite funny...but..i laughed at her laughters actually..Did not pay full attention to the movie.It is ok.I got to sit next to her.However,I relinquished to her laughters.Then,the movie ended at around 1.55pm.Hmmm..Then,we went for lunch!I took her to Sushi King!She ordered a Kitsube Soba-E,and i just ordered a Tuna-Maki-Mayo...Pictures are available.So..we finished eating at around 2.25 i guess??Then,we went for a walk,and finally decided to go to Popular.Hmmm,i browsed through some Form 6 revision books..Boring..And,what did she do??She was busy analysing japanese dictionaries.I offered to buy her any book she wants..she refused my offer.Nevermind.Next,she was not able to choose which Japanese dictionary to buy,then we went to MPH.Again,she was busy analysing the japanese dictionaries...I just walk around and did nothing...I tried to stay beside her to accompany her,but she shoo-ed me away...Just kidding,she asked me to go and do my own stuffs...So,i did.Nevermind.Then,she bought herself a japanese dictionary...I did not take any attempt to try and buy that dictionary for her,as i know it will be futile.I just know it..Then,after that,the time is around 3.15pm.So,we walked together to the cinema there...And watched BOLT!Bolt was amazing.Ultra magnificent.Two thumbs up for this movie.Rhino the hamster in the ball is superbly kawaii.I digress.The movie ended at around 5 pm..Her mum called,said will come and fetch her home at around 5.30pm.So,we both walked around aimlessly together here and there.I bought her Green Tea Ice-Cream!!She enjoyed eating that.And then..she went home at around 5.45pm...The end.Thats all.Goodbye matez.

Oh,here are the pictures.Take a look.
. My Tuna-Mayo Maki!Before.

My Tuna-Mayo Maki!After.

Her Kitsune Soba!After.Did not manage to capture 'Before'.

The dictionaries that she browsed through in MPH 1

The dictionaries that she browsed through in MPH 2

The tickets that are worth to be kept forever.

Sushi King's receipt!!

Wait.This is not the end.The story above is just the storyline about the events that we did together on our very first date.I still have a lot to say.The next post is about how i feel about the date,and most importantly,how i feel about her.Actually,some of what i have written above already told you guys how i feel about her.Nevermind. The next post will be better.The next post is an important post.I do not have time to finish it.Wait for it then.I am going out now,it is 10.30pm now.Going out to watch football with my friends.Sayonara matez.

No comments: