Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Untitled 11

Good morning.It is now 3.25am.I apologize,for I did not update for 3 days already.The mood to blog vanished.Maybe it is because only a few of my blogging matez updated their blogs.As always,i go in sync with all of them.But just now I read Yan Di's blog,Boon's and also Leong Kit's,not forgetting Yee Teng's blog too.All of them updated their blogs.So,here I am now.So..I guess I'll start with what I have done in these 3 days that I did not blog about.Hmmm,well,I forgot what I did on the first and second day,but yesterday,14 December,I went to watch The Day The Earth Stood Still,alone.My brother went back to KL on Saturday.So,I went out with my parents on that day.They watched Transporter 3.A great movie they said.Whoa,guess who sold the tickets to me?Afif.Yea,you may not know who is that guy,he is just a friend of mine,who studied in the same ex-secondary school with me.Different class though.Oh,guess who sold me the popcorns?Nasrul.Another friend,a not so close one,from the same ex-secondary school.So,meeting them both made me applied for a job application to work in the cineplex.Applied and is waiting now,for their call.Rm700++ a month.I'd die to work now,rotting at home,like now,still blogging and playing computer games late at night.It is okay.It is already 16 December.Nine more days to Christmas.Eight more days to the prom.Sigh,to the one i am going to the prom with,I am in a terrific confusion.Maybe it is neither confusion nor a dilemma.I could not think of what to wear to the prom.Formalities you said,is needed.Formalities,is something I do not practise so often in these 17 years of my life.Sigh.Wonder where can i rent a tux.36C suggested me to buy a coat in a shop don't-know-what-name inside Jusco,Rm800.Hmmm..Swee Keong,may I borrow your prefect's blazer?Boon's blazer is too small for me,he is too slim and sexy.I digress.Help me!What should i wear?I am sure you will look amazing in the prom,and if I fail to match your perfection on that particular day,perhaps,I am not the man I thought I will be in the future.Exhilaration will come to an end!!Nevermind,ignore this.Am I taking things too hard?Pn.Roziah,my Biology teacher said that to me.Whatever is it,I try my best to achieve perfection.A little worried now.So,Leong Kit is leaving to PJ soon.Keep in touch then.Yee Teng,maybe laws or dentistry??All the best on that,be decisive.Yan Di,music or form 6??I am sure you will do great for both of that,as well as for Yee Teng.Be decisive as well.Irene?I will not talk about her,not until she starts to blog back.Boon,with that brain of yours,any course you prefer shall be a child's play for you to achieve success.Every one is thinking hard now.Their future is coming soon.A hundred different directions.Sigh,time flies.To all my dear friends,choose wisely.Be decisive.This is the beginning.No matter where live take all of you to,just,or rather please,keep in touch with each other.We part our ways now,and hopefully,we get back to each other in the future.I'm gonna miss all of you.Oh,about my future?Still early to talk about my future,because,I already decided to go to form 6,or perhaps Matrix if i am selected.A few years ahead until I can choose what course I want,so it will be meaningless to talk bout the future now,I meant,my future.Whoa,this might be the longest untitled post.So,it is 4 am now.Okay,the curtain falls for now.Goodnight matez.Remember,yesterday is history,tomorrow is a mystery,and today is a gift.That is why they call it the present.Tomorrow may never come.So,live life to the fullest!Whatever the choice you have made,believe in yourself.That is all there is for now.Gracias,oyasumi,adios.

No comments: