Monday, December 1, 2008

Untitled 4

Hmmm,this blog should only be in black and white,so i guess pictures are prohibited.Well,guess what?I overslept and did not go for the basketball game.I think they would care less as i suck at basketball.Come on,i played football for like 8 years already and just started to get into basketball this YEAR,u can't deny that i suck.Anyway,it will be a boring day again for me today,i am all alone at home and nothing to do here.It is only 11.30 am now.Don't know what to do till midnight.My friends are hanging out,wished i can join them,but i can't.Something is on.I think,i'm getting the mood to blog,but it still wears my world.Well,endless attempts shall be made to make my life more interesting.Oh ya,this week is a big week for me.I'll be going somewhere with someone.Hopefully.I am beginning to think already what to write next and this means i will either stop here or continue thinking.Guess i'll stop then,going to take my breakfast.Checking out,mates.

No comments: