Monday, December 8, 2008

Good Form

Yeah,today i am in great form.I scored 4 long-shoot goals!!Wow,i've never scored that many before.All four of them were great goals for me.I don't get to score such goals like how i did today.Hmmm,but the field was so muddy that i got myself covered with mud all over.Don't care,scored FOUR nice goals.I'm satisfied.Haha,perspired a lot too.I will lose weight.I must!Anyway,the date already proven "scientifically" that she whom i admired judged no book by its cover.So,appearances matter least for me,perhaps.Yeah,i guess i am in a good form today because one of my friend told me something that boosted my confidence.Yeah.Yeah yeah.Oh yeah.But,yeah it is ok.Never mind.Hmmm,my new handphone,is very laggy.Sigh.Not going to elaborate on that..Don't know what to write anymore..Tell me what to write then.Never mind.Yeah.I'll stop here.Ok.Gracias.

No comments: