Thursday, December 11, 2008

Untitled 9

Sigh.Today is a really boring day.Ultra-boring.I woke up at 1pm,because i slept at 5am.Then...I slept again at around 5.30pm.Did not go to play football because the rain just falled and stopped a few moments ago,this made the field's mud became muddier.So,friends decided not to play today.I planned to exercise on my own,but fell asleep.Woke up at around 8.30pm.Then had my dinner,and slacked around at home for a second and here i am now.Sigh.I need to find something to do,etc a job.Any job will do.Anyone can recommend any job for me??Never mind.So..i passed my undang computer test..Got 45/50.Will not be competitive in this case,a pass will do.Sigh,might be taking the 6 hours on this Saturday or Sunday.Anyone can help make my life more interesting?I'm tired of black and white.Blue is only on weekends.I meant,i get to watch my favourite football club,Chelsea only on weekends on the television.Chelsea's nickname is The Blues.Sigh.I don't know what else to say.I'm wondering,are you reading my blog?Yes.You.Yeah you.Not you.But you.Yup.I will be glad if you are reading my blog.Okay..Oyasumi matez.

No comments: