Sunday, December 21, 2008

Untitled 13

Sorry!Again,i neglected my blog,this time for four days.I've been busy and the mood to blog,again,vanished from time to time.I was wondering,is it that I am affected by the deletion of Irene's blog.Boon Teong froze his account,Yee Teng's network has some problems.Fishee is so hardworking that she does not have time to update her blog.So,maybe,I am influenced by all these aspects.Never mind.Furthermore,I was sick yesterday.I have recovered now.It is 1.55pm now,I just woke up at 1.40pm.So,for the past few days which I did not blog about,nothing special really happened.Ignore when did the events occur during these four days,I will just tell about the events alright?They day they occured are not important i guess.So,I went for my six hour theory and practical "undang" lesson.The first three hours..I had to sit in front,as the back was full.So,the teacher(What is "penceramah" in English?!) ,began the theory lesson by asking some questions.Yeah,the first to answer his questions was me.Sigh,But i failed to answer,because I don't know what the hell was he talking about.Everyone always aim at me.Maybe because i am fat.OH ya I went to that centre together with Yan Di!Errr,by a taxi.Yes,the taxi driver,again,asked me so many questions.Yan Di was laughing at me.Sigh,never mind.Then,after the dreadful boring three hours theory lesson,I finally get to drive!To cut it short,it was not really an experience that I'd like to keep it vivid in my mind,but I guess I had to.Well,because,the car engine died countless times when I was driving it.This saddens me.But it is okay,the instructor said that I will become a good driver from time to time.He just said that I do not have good memory.Whatever he teach,I forget.So,that is why the engine died.Never mind,like Irene said,practice makes perfect.So,not really fun to write about this.Okay,next..I went to my cousin's wedding.My cousin is a handsome guy,and his wife is a Hongkie.Very beautiful woman.Nothing much actually.It was raining heavily that time,and that rain made me fall sick.But i am okay now..Sorry people,I guess this time i am only updating for the sake of updating since few of you readers are urging me to update.I will have to stop here.It is 2.15pm now.Going to have my breakfast,or rather,my brunch.Ok palz,I sign out now.Gracias.

No comments: