Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged

Hmmm,I have no idea why am i doing this.3 of my friends did it,and as usual,i will go in sync with them.Just trying to kill the time.So boring.Well here goes for nothing.

1.Why do you chose to be tagged anyway?
No,i did not choose to be tagged.So,don't ask.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Oh,depends.My girlfriend is 100% more important than my male friends,female friends?Depends.But seriously,i love my girlfriend,tho i do not have one.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
I will not commit.I still have a lot to do.So,shut up.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Yes.I need to have enough confidence.I am an optimist,tho i face failures most of the time.I just won't give up.

5. How many babies you want?
Ask my future wife.She is the one that will labour Justin juniors for me.If i want but she don't want i still can't control the number of babies I want.So,ask her.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Oh,i believe in total internal reflection.I prefer a mirage.

7. What is your goal for this year?
This year??This year is coming to an end.So,pass.Hmm,goal of my life,to try and be a doctor.Wanna save lives and cut people.Love blood.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes.Certainly do when i grow up.Not now.But soon.

9. What's your nickname??
No nickname.

10.What feeling do you love most?
Happy and when i am in love.

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Family first.That is all that matters.I want a wife/girlfriend that has my mother's characteristics.Don't ask what is her characteristics if you don't want to be the other half.

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl you hate ?
Sorry,please do not hate one another.I hate you,but i will make an effort not to because you suck.I don't want to waste my time hating you.So,please change,so that i don't have to hate you.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes.

14. What does flying means to you?
When something that has wings flapped its wings in the air and move through the air,for example,birds,dragonflies,and etc.

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Her.

16. Who's hotter,Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
C-Major is the hottest.All the girls love him and cannot live without him.He is the most handsome guy alive on Earth.Every girls want to be with him.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Boring.Pass.

18. What do you want to do now?
Work.Earn money and experience.Win her impossible-to-be-won heart.

19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
You can't rewind the time.Don't be stupid.Pass.

20.Who you want to tag next?
None.

Sorry,because there is orange colour in this post.Nevermind,once in a while only black and white is not necessary.Ok,take care matez.Take care.

No comments: