Friday, December 12, 2008

Never Give Up.

Never give up.Do not give up.These words of wisdom played a major role in my life and that made me who i am today.Yes.I believe,I can get what i want if i do not give up.You see,i am writing this because two of my friends gave up blogging.Yes,they say they are tired of updating their blogs.However,yesterday at around 12am,another friend of mine,Kar Yee was busy creating a blog.I believe that she must be influenced by her peers.But,she said something that caught my attention.She said, "I don't have much time to update everyday,or maybe I don't have anything nice to blog,but i will update it once in a while".Hey guess what?I find it hard to update blogs everyday too,but I will not give up.Yes,this is a small matter.But,for me,even the smallest matter,I try not to give up.If,i surrender to this 'can't-update-blogs' villain,a not so demotivating villain,then,i believe I will not be as tough as I thought I would be in the future.Perhaps,I am exaggerating.But,I am truly disappointed when I see both of you deleted your blogs.One deleted,and one on the way.Boon Teong,you were so excited to creating your own blog after SPM had ended,now,less than a month,you are deleting yours.How redunculous.Anyway,I am furious right now.Whatever it is then.Cry if you want.Scold me if you want.You might be thinking that,why so serious?It is just a blog.Nothing serious.I want to delete,that is my choice,why do you care?Well,basically,it is none of my business,but reading blogs,especially my friend's blogs,is now a daily routine of mine.Now,two blogs have vanished.Great.So what?I still have C-Major,Yee Teng and also Yan Di.Especially Yee Teng.She encountered problems regarding her blogs,and i remembered she even deleted hers one time due to her mood,but not because of having the ability to cannot update blogs,but now she continues to blog beautifully.She just won't give up.Two thumbs up for you,Yee Teng.Sigh.Whatever.This blog is open for opinions then.Write what you readers think in the cbox.Don't cry okay,I know this hurts.Especially you.Yes,You.Never mind.I just hope,don't give up so easily.Whatever the excuses are,this time,shame on you.Who?Guess.Goodbye.

No comments: