Friday, February 6, 2009

FAILED

I FAILED MY DRIVING TEST.Sigh,i'll tell you all the story,to give all of those who are yet to sit for it as a warning.For the slope climbing,i did not balance the release of the clutch and also the amount of energy on my foot on the accelarating pedal,so,when i stopped correctly on the yellow line,i released the handbrake,and the car slid down.The examiner then said,"Keluar,Anda Sudah Fail."When you fail the slope climbing,you fail the side parking as well,but you still get to sit for the road test.I FAILED THAT TOO.I got a fantastic 5/20.You need at least 16/20 to pass.Yeah,look at my marks.Know why?I failed before i even managed to start.What I meant is,there is a white line before entering the road,i accidently crossed a little of it,maybe I stopped on the white line,then the examiner said,"Keluar,Anda Sudah Fail."...Yeah,actually,there were a series of unfortunate events that made my life even worse on this day,I do not wish to tell them.I am devastated enough.Whatever,fail to succeed?I don't know..Take care,Chao.I need some time to recover.

No comments: