Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Magnificent Gathering.

Greetings all.On this very momentous day,the 31st of January,a few friends and I had a gathering in McD.The pictures will tell.It was a great night,and a very cool night to end the first month of the year 2009.In my opinion,this gathering is more likely the preferable event to be posted rather than how i spent my Chinese New Year.Do not worry,I will blog about that soon,it will be very interesting as well.But I think that those who are leaving for their NS tomorrow morning can grab their chance to steal their pictures here before they leave.So,I present to all of you,the pictures,magnificent pictures,taken on the very momentous night.Enjoy,ladies and gentleman.

Yee Teng And Yan Di

Yan Di and Ken Soon

Boon Teong,Kai Yee and Mei Teng

Kai Yee and Mei Teng

Mei Teng,Pui Yee,Kai Yee and Tjun Hong.

Kin Foong and Yan Di

Yan Di and Wing Mun

Mei Teng and I

Mun Yee and Me


Kai Yee and Me

Yan Di and I

Mun Yee and I


Xin Wei and I

Xin Wei and I 2

Xin Wei and I 3

Xin Wei and I 4

Xin Wei and I 5


Xin Wei and I 6

Xin Wei and I 7

Yan Di and I 2

So,that is all.Actually there are more,but I guess it is not necessary to upload them all here as I have already uploaded those that Yan Di or Yee Teng might need.Too bad,I did not get a picture with Yee Teng.It is okay.It was a great night.Anyway,there are more pictures with others,so respective readers can go and read other's blogs and enjoy the other pictures alright??Thanks once more,to everyone.Take care.Good night.

PS://: LOL i only took pictures with the ladies!!HAHA. =X The next post,about how i spent my Chinese New Year,will be a great post too i guarantee.Wait for it then.Oh,by the way,I will not blog that often already,I'm starting my work,in Sushi King on the 1st of February.Needless to elaborate,i bid farewell once more as it is late now,take care all my readers,Oyasumi.

No comments: