Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Service Crew.

I will update when I want to.Do not urge me,I warn all of you.I will update when I have the time.So,you all want me to update?I will update for you all.Mark my words,do not make me angry.I dislike people giving me orders over unsignificant matters.To Mr.Anonymous,if you think that everyone likes you,you are so wrong.Believe me,you don't want to know what friends around you think about you deep inside their hearts.So,shut up.You are really getting on my nerves.Okay,I digress.I've worked nearly for a month in Sushi King,3 more days,a month,as a service crew.Here is a list of what I do everyday:

1.Serve customers.
2.Take orders from customers.
3.End customer's bills.
4.Wash cups and other cutleries.
5.Refill chopsticks and also the gravies.
6.Sweep the floor.
7.Mop the floor.
8.Clear tables after customers had left.
9.Wipe the tables.
10.Refill green tea for customers.
11.Smile.

Heck,I don't care.I don't really know what else I do there but I'm getting used to this working life.I don't do No.6 and 7 everyday,depends on the schedule.I have a lot of new friends there.Their names?Not significant to my blog readers.Somehow,there are three managers in this outlet,all three of them are friendly.One of them,quite a charming lady,a lady I admire,is a great manager.She is very hardworking,and she loves to make fun of me.Well,rather should I say,most of all working there loves to make fun of me,laugh at me and others.Frankly,this shows that I am well accepted into the community.Oh,some workers there said I am good looking,even the manager also often call me "Leng Chai".Some say if i quit this job,then no more handsome workers.LOL.Amusing.Not boasting,just showing that I am accepted into the community.Making fun of me is better than hating me.I'm quitting soon.There are lots to tell.But not now.I just update for the sake of updating.Stop urging me alright,no offence.Goodnight.I have a match to catch soon.

No comments: