Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rendezvouz with Mr.C-Major

Well,this is something in between that I had it done with my old buddy,C-Major a.k.a Chan Leong Kit while i was enjoying my Chinese New Year in Kuala Lumpur.Yeah,I had a rendezvous with him,in Kopitiam,just opposite his university.This will be a short post,with a few pictures,alright?Hmmm,C-Major..nothing different.Still the same.The pictures will tell.Enjoy then.A mega-post coming up.Cya all!

C-Major chatting with Yee Teng that time.Yeah,handsome like ******,I know,go crazy girls.

Ugly me and Handsome C-Major.Yeah whatever,as if i care.

My TomYum noodles ^^

The handsome's Mee Jawa.


The timer took this picture.Not bad,I'm ugly as usual,but i don't care.Our first picture taken together in Kuala Lumpur.

So,hence,anyway,take care C-Major.I'll go visit you some other time.Chao.

No comments: