Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FANTASTIC 4 !!!

Whoa!!FANTASTIC 4 !!What are you readers thinking?Is it the movie?The superhero movie that has 4 heroes in it?Imaginative,not bad.Very good,but wrong.You know,I got a superb results last time,for my driving exam,a magnificent 5/20.Well,this time is even better,I got a fantastic 4/20.Yea,I failed my driving test for the second time.Hurray for Justin!!He is a failure!!How I failed is probably the first question that you all are to ask.On the road,near Giant,the traffic lights were green,I saw them green in quite a distance.I decelerated,hoping it would turn yellow and then I can stop the car by the time it turns red.But it did not yellowed for quite some time,so i decided to accelerate and cross the road,and yeah you guess it right.While I was about to cross,the fantastic traffic light turned yellow!!Great,I did not know what i was thinking that time,I only remember that if green turns yellow,decelerate and stop.So,yellow light?I made an emergency brake,and i'm relieved the car stopped without harming anyone.Ooops,a wrong statement that is.I stopped on the middle of the road!!And God blessed me that time because there was a motorcyle behind along with a pillion rider,they nearly hit behind the car I was driving,and that could have killed them.But God is always great,He gave them a millisecond to avoid that dreadful KANCIL I was driving and they crossed the road safely(It was red light that time,great motorcyclist huh?Yeah hope they burn in hell.) ,they survived and I was *#*#*# by the tester,a Malay bitch(Sorry,a bit of vulgarity will not kill).Then,i was told to get out of the car,LOL on the middle of the road.Hmmm..anyone saw me that time?I was very obvious that time,stole the limelight disgracefully I guess.So,any other questions can ask me personally.I'm in a great mood now.Yeah,I'm a FAILURE!!!Take care,goodbye.Anyone laughing??Go ahead..Laughter is the best medicine.Adios.

No comments: