Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Break

I'm taking a break from my work.I'm going to K.Lumpur for 6 days,starting from 23rd of March to 28th of March.I need a break.It's an unpaid leave.Heck,like I care.My manager gave me a lecture,some words of wisdom for i applied for unpaid leave where she did not,for any since she started working 5 years ago.Responsibilities.Sorry,I need a break.I'm gonna go celebrate my birthday with my siblings in KL,and visit my poor old handsome little buddy there,seems that compassion is insufficient for him there,maybe he does not need any,whatever.Poor him,I'll go do what a friend can do alright?LOL,go yum cha again.Catch a movie with him.Whatever it is,I'm quitting my job on the 20th of April.Make sure the plans are ready.No hesitations and procrastinations.Take care.

No comments: