Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Memorable Number 18

Hey guys,i'm using my handphone,once again,to blog.It's 25th of March now,a day after my birthday.Usually,i don't get 18s in my life,even if i do,they are in sums.Well,I turned 18 a few hours ago,and this 18 might be the best number 18 in my whole life.Wow,i got birthday wishes from more than 20 of my friends.Unbelievable?Believe it.Hmmm,got a few notes to add into my wallet as well.Celebrated with friends last week and this week with siblings,few hours later with my handsome buddy.Oh,a little plan in mind.I might be copying and pasting all the birthday wishes that i received here in this blog,the next post,with the assistance of my memory.Anyway,it's 3am plus now.There is a new reader in my blog it seems.Hello Triste.Enjoy this gloomy blog of mine like how my other honourable blogger friends enjoy it.Take care all,goodnight.Sorry once again,my blogging skills have deteriorated,no long posts are being posted,LOL.Chao.

No comments: