Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Break

The break,or rather a trip,was great.Here's everything about it.So,I celebrated my birthday with my siblings in KL,at Midvalley Megamall on the 24th of March 2009.Ate at Karl's Junior,three burgers for RM90.00,yeah,RM90,1 for me,and the other 2 for my brother and my sister.Here are the pictures.

The Birthday Boy
The RM30 Burger.

Then..we watched The Race to Witch Mountain,was good.Then..the next day went out with Leong Kit.He gave me a treat,lunch,at BBQ Chicken.CRUNCHY CHICKEN,not bad.Then..went to his house.Nice house,i like it.Took some pictures.Here they are.Some crazy ones as well.

Took this on the balcony of his new home.Great view.

Justin And Leong Kit 1

Justin And Leong Kit 2

Justin And Leong Kit 3

Justin And Leong Kit 4 (Damn,this picture is gay)

So,I'll continue.After having fun with him,he fetched me home,great driving skills,and next my sister took me for supper in Williams,a great Mamak shop.Here's what i ate.

Chicken Premium.

A very delicious meal.So..next,went to Berjaya Times Square with Leong Kit again,watched a movie,Confessions of a Shopaholic,kinda boring.Then walked around with him.Pictures here,enjoy.Nothing actually.

Black and White.A shop in Timesquare.Wonder why i snapped it?

Only took that.So,left home and that's all i can tell.Chao.Rumours,maybe news,spread really,like really really fast in my life.Damn it.

No comments: