Monday, April 6, 2009

An irrefutable bumpy roller-coaster ride.

It takes one second,one sentence,or maybe one word to change someone.Not entirely,perhaps the frame of mind.First good,happy,then back to normal,then to dilemma.I was at the beginning,the first,and then i went to the second,and finally got to the third.To make things simple,i'll take it as a roller-coaster ride.A bumpy one.One high and one low.Whatever it is,i'll start with low.I was very happy at the beginning,that's the roller-coaster when it's high up in the sky.Then it went down.The roller-coaster,of course,will continue it's path along the track ain't it?It just won't stop at the top of the track high up in the sky.I digress.Okay,so,how did high find low?Here we go.Today,i went and have lunch with my manager,she gave me a lecture.She asked me,what's my ambition.A doctor of course.Then she asked,"What if you cannot be one?"I replied,"I'll do well in my STPM,hopefully.I'm trying to be postive."Then she said,"When you think of your future,think of the positive and also the negative."This sentence, is the sentence which made me blog about this post.The negative.Yeah,the negative.So,i had hard thoughts all night long.What if I really cannot achieve my dream?Form 6 Biology is harder than Form 5 Biology so many times,and i got B3 for Form 5 Biology,for my SPM of course.So,can i still become what i want to be?This question is irrefutable.This is brief.Sorry,that's all for low.However,I got some motivations from a few,Leong Kit and Yoon Teng.Leong Kit,called me not to give up before I start.Yoon Teng said just study hard for STPM.Actually a lot more.Nevermind.I'm better now.Thanks to both of them.I do not have the mood to blog anymore.Take care all.Oyasumi.

No comments: