Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Leading.

There is a job required to be done by service crews in Sushi King.Not an easy one.Leading.He or she must entertain the customer.Lead them to their seat.Tell them to wait and get their names when there are no available seats.Leaders must be strong,to entertain rude customers who don't listen to leaders.I am a leader.There will be a promotion next week,one promotion that will stop no customers from rushing and pushing in to eat at Sushi King.Leader number 2 to be exact.Number 3 too maybe.There are 3 leaders available for the promotion days.1 of them is far better than me.A straight A student for SPM,10A1,1A,the other i'm not so sure.4 days promotion.I've gonna lead.I hope i can lead well.My manager actually told me that i do not have the leadership,just that i can handle customers well.Sigh.Nevermind.Hmmmm...Actually,i'm honoured to be chosen as a leader.I've only worked for 2 months,but i've been given the chance to lead,one oppurtunity not many might get..Whatever,LOL.Here's a video i secretly recorded when my manager gave all staffs a meeting about the promotion.Enjoy~~



I'm not boasting.Just grateful.My manager,honestly,i like her very much.I'm quitting on the 19th of April.Adios all.You all have taught me well.If this is a drama and you,my manager,and the rest of the staffs,are actors and actresses in this drama,a standing ovation for you,for all of you,especially to you,Manager.An early farewell bid from me to Sushi King.That's all.Take care all.Goodnight.

No comments: