Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Insufficient Memories.

So,I've quit.I somehow dreamt of a better ending.But,instead,it backfired.Silly,endings never backfire.It'll only leave an impact.This time,is an inadequate impact.Left me insufficient memories.Still a momentous day,perhaps?Insufficient due to??My manager,my beloved manager,she is off today.TAK KERJA!!MEI YOU FAN GONG!!Sigh.So,I could only say goodbye to her through the Short Messaging Service.And besides that,all the female staffs who treat me as a brother there,they were all OFF today.So,it's a hell damn boring of a day today.It only got a bit interesting towards the end of the day.Yeah,they decorated my face.They kept hold of me!By force.And there goes the decoration with flours and tenpura batters (It's a sticky ingredient,to help fry the prawns and blahz)..Then,took pictures.Then,bid farewell to everyone in the outlet one by one,and left.Somehow,something happened today that made me think hard.Need not be told..Insignificant.I'll miss all the great friends,but not the job.But thanks to the job,I got myself some pretty cool friends in a working environment.Perhaps..So,nothing much left to say.Will go back there again,to thank my dearest Manager f2f.Take care.Curtain falls,enjoy~

Kok Hong,The Service Leader and I

Azrul,The Junior Cook and I

Fei,Mun Yee,Hong and I

Mun Yee,covered.

Nurul,The Assistant Manager and I

Last but not least,Yeong,The Kitchen Crew and I

All of them are great people,great friends.By the way,I look fishing hideous in this outfit eh?C-Major damn agree bout that.You guys will too,but it's none of my concern.LOL,appearance matters least for me.I hope that's true.Oyasumi matez.

No comments: