Saturday, April 11, 2009

Untitled 14.

BORING.Don't know what to write-lah..Anyway..my blog,it is not always necessarily,i mean the post i post,is about me all the time.Here's a change.I wanna write bout my friends.Ermm,to my friends..An evidence that i know what is revolving around their lives.Just my blog readers perhaps.So,btY.Nowadays,very emotional.UTP??I doubt that you will fail in your life if you cannot enter this university.There are so many other universities.You still do not know yet,the results for the JPA whatever.Sigh.Where is your back-up plan?What you blog and what you leave in your comment box,seems to me,are two different person.Stop acting,you know yourself better than anyone else around you.You know what you are capable of.At least,you are better than me.Just,stop blogging shits.It's boring.And,CONGRATULATIONS to Yee Teng and Yan Di,for passing their driving test.Haha,both of them are better than me.But,driving without the instructor is a different experience,be careful on the road.You may be careful on the road,but others may not.So,be extra cautious.Congratz once more.Yee Teng,i'm happy for you that your sister's gonna buy you Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.Haha,thank you for inviting me to the next coming gathering.That's all i can say bout you...Twilight girl.LOL...Yan Di,you are always so cheerful.I love reading your blog.Keep it up.Congratz for passing your driving exam.I will not take you to Hospital Bahagia,because i know that feeling.Feels great huh,after you've failed,then you passed.And,you need to be careful of your health.Food poisoning??I'm glad you've recovered.Anyway,be cheerful all the time.Be decisive.Mr.C-Major,nothing to write about you.I don't really care.Just,good luck in whatever you do.Aiya,very boring already-lah,need to write bout so many more,Penny,Steven,Kai Yee..Haha,sorry-lah,i gotta go to work soon..Next time perhaps??Actually,i'm just updating for the sake of updating.Take care all.Sayonara.

No comments: