Monday, April 13, 2009

Sushi King Bonanza

So,the promotion started today.Was suppose to lead,but end up did not lead.The 1st choice leader led all the customers for the whole day.I only led for a while,when she went for her lunch break.When it was my turn to lead,things got a little bit messy.You see,it's not the same this time.Customers get to share tables for this promotion,and i never have that experience before,to lead customers to tables that have other customers.Sigh,after a while,everything went back to normal,managed to lead without any problems,but soon after that,gave her back to lead.Somehow,today,i feel like i really do not have good leadership.Can someone answer me,is leadership important?I think it's important.Three more days,*fishing* promotion.Hope i can somehow lead longer than today.I don't like to lead,but I feel good when i'm leading.When i ask the customers to queue up,and they did,lol,feels great.That did not last long.It's okay.Haha,take care.3 long days coming ahead.Sigh,oyasumi.

No comments: