Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 2

What The Fish.More customers today.Double the amount of customers yesterday.Yeah,I led for almost an hour or longer today.In the end,i got tired and lazy,LOL so i gave back the job to the original leader.I could've led for a longer time..But,lazy-lah.I found out that,leading in Sushi King is not that significant.It will not make a big,like big big impact in my life..Leading in my family in the future is more important.Whatever-lah,not that down today.Haha.Nothing else to write,damn tired.Here are some pictures.Enjoy.See those poor customers yeah!Oyasumi.

Hmm,can you see the end of the queue?

A different view.A little dark.

There she is.The No.1 leader,handling all the customers.

There!!BTW,Sushi King is beside VINCCI.

Lol,not long after that,a security guard came,said that the queue disturbed VINCCI's business.LOL HAHA.I'm not kidding.Curtain falls,Goodnight.

No comments: