Saturday, May 23, 2009

100TH POST!!!

Well,this is my 100th post!!And usually the 100s will be very meaningful.Yes,something meaningful happened today,on this day,Saturday,23rd of May,that led me to writing this post.I DROVE TO TUITION CLASS TODAY WITH MY MANUAL KANCIL!!!Errr..is this meaningful enough?I guess not.Well,this is better.I GOT MY FIRST SAMAN TODAY,ON THE VERY FIRST DAY I DROVE TO TUITION CLASS.HAHA!Beat that.Meaningful eh??We all make mistakes.Haha,Nevermind.At least there is something to blog about.Well,100th post-mah.Haha!People,when there is "petak" on any road and you wanna park inside that "petak" or whatever,put parking coupons ok?Do not commit the mistake I made.Haha.I've learnt a lesson today.Both of us.Stop feeling sorry ok??I will never blame you.Take care.

No comments: