Saturday, May 30, 2009

L6B2

HAHA.There.I got the pictures.Only 2.The class picture.An informal one.Ladies and gentlemen,I present to you,my honourable class,

L6B2!!!!


L6B2 I (A bad hair day for me)

L6B2 II (Justin was blocked,a great picture anyway)

So,few of them are leaving.If you can spot the girl in the middle of the picture,most middle,very very middle,yeah,she is Chris.A nice girl,a responsible treasurer,and a great friend.Don't worry.I'm a friendly guy LOL,will get to know all of the classmates better one day.It is just the beginning.Monie,Pooi Lim,Ying Bing,and many more!!The guys,i already knew all of them.Haha.NOW IS THE TIME TO KNOW THE GIRLS!!I already made friends with a few of them,and also knew some of them but not yet make friends-lah.Et-cetera,Justinne,Poh Yee,Weng Yee and many more la.You can look at the amount of girls in my class.LOL..Okay,for my blogger friends who think they are certain of a transfer to SamTet,and also are certain you will enter the 2nd class,that is L6B2,have a great look at these 2 pictures.They will be your friends.Warning,do not underestimate 2nd classes.This is a great class.Guess I won't escape from the reality and return to Seri Ampang after all.Friends forever.Take care.Oh,you can click on the pictures to enlarge ok?Too bad,L6B2 is a small version.HAHA,Chao.

No comments: