Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sonnet 54.

Love,is great.
Love,is beautiful.
Life without love is lifeless.
Love sometimes hurt,
but most of the time,blissful.
Love knows no boundary.
Love is blind.
Love.
Yes,love.
It revolves.
It creates a difference.
Love,is not perfect.
Love,true love is to love an imperfect person perfectly.
It is only the beginning.
There is more to come.
Love.
How glad am I to have lived this life,
Without the absence of love.
How glad am I to love and to be loved.
Is it fresh only for now.
That,is yet to be discovered.
Fresh,or negative,all that matters,is our feelings.
That is,LOVE.
Love,is when I do not wish to sleep,
as the reality is far better than my dreams.
Because of,the power of love.
Please,let it be irreversible.
From now on.
That's all i hope from love.
True love.

HAHA!!GENG POST!Haha,just writing nonsense,but not to me.Love is really meaningful to me.Sonnets have 14 lines..This,is a special sonnet yeah?30 lines!!.Haha,nice???Write for fun only =)..Take care.

No comments: