Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Love

Alright.This will be an emotional post.Something occured.Those who knew about it,please,respect me and remain silent.I will not tell what is it.So,I am now heartbroken.Recently,I made a confession.It was the bravest ever confession i have ever made.It was not sincere enough though.It was not bad.Then,she took her time to give me an answer.And she finally gave.You all knew the answer.If it is one happy answer then i will not be heartbroken now.The answer she gave,it is only heartbreaking.It's a very reasonable answer.It is just an answer that I would never want to accept.Nevermind.This unfortunate event,really really struck me hard.I almost cannot accept it.I was devastated.I still am now.This sadness.I've never felt such sadness before.How sad?As long as i know it than that is all that matters.I'm not exaggerating.But,i'll confess here.I really want to make you mine.I think of you all the time.We have gone through countless of difficulties.Now,all i can do is to see you,sit with you,talk to you but i cannot be with you.Why is everything so hard.LOVE,is a mystery.LOVE is beautiful.Unfortunately,LOVE hurts.I'm glad that you are the one I love.You will always be.I will not give up.I will appreciate.And I will continue to love you.LOVE.Who created this word is a son of a bitch.Screw him.Sigh.I'm really sad.I just wanna be with you.STPM is the barrier,the obstruction in our love life.Sorry,not our love life..My love life.We do not have any love life.Sigh.We will be close friends,yeah.I will always respect your decision.Your reason is one great reasonable reason.No doubts bout it.Fine..I'm gonna miss you.I'll wait for you.Hopefully you won't fall for other guys.They might be better than me,but they'll have to win my honesty and the love I have for you.Sigh.This blog is taking forever.I'll stop.I'm sad.I will recover..Sorry if you notice ignorance in me.You cannot blame me for being ignorant at times like this.Sigh.LOVE..LOVE..If only my romance receptor is dead.I'll wait.I cannot hurry love.It is a game of give and take..All the best to you.Good luck,dear.

No comments: