Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Invicible Apology.

Consider this not visible to them.Sorry,I was a little hard on all of you great planners back at the computer lab moments ago.The station game,it was fantastic,but boring to me.I am one who dares to voice out something that I feel,is right,eventhough it's one disrespectful opinion or rather an arrogant one.I will just say it out loud,like how I did back there.And that made all changed their minds,quite-friendly-Justin,now Mr.Arrogant.Fine.In my previous posts,i wrote that,respect others like how you want others to respect you.This time,is my bad.And for that,I'm sure I will not gain any respect anymore from the Upper Six Students.Fine,i'm leaving.If I was the great planner back there and someone were to say what I said back there,no doubt,it hurts and there is no respect at all.I understand.My friends gave words of wisdom to me.I knew it as well,and here I am,led by my guilty conscience to blog this post.So,I'm sorry.This apology is forever gonna be invincible to you guys,the Upper 6 Students.And i'd care less for that.All i know is,I need to improve,learn how to show some respect,and think before I act.I'm lucky,as I am quite sure I might be able to enter Sam Tet.So,i guess my name is tarnished here in SMKSA.If i were to receive any repercussion(is this the correct word for balasan?i'm not sure),from Him perhaps,I hope,not to my education,not my love life.I'll improve.I'm quite sure most of my friends already have this in their minds."Justin is really arrogant".Okay,i know what's wrong and i will fix it.Anyway,just an invicible apology once more to all of you.Thanks for the station game.I expressed my gratitude back there personally to two of the great planners,but somehow they didn't accept it,and instead,reflected my arrogance to me from their eyes.Ok,sorry and thanks.That's all.Chao.There is still alot to learn in this life.Guess i'm still immature.

No comments: